ATEX approved Static Grounding Monitoring System for Loading and unloading area
- US $654-817
- 5 piece
- Controller+ Grounding Cable
- Controller Material
- Cable Length
- 5m 7m 10m
- Cable Material
- ATEX cert.
The "Static Grounding Monitoring System" functions as a part of an Overfill Protection & Earthing System. These provide a visual green light indicating a confirmed grounding condition of road tanker vehicles during the transfer of flammable and combustible materials. A red light indicates the absence of dependable grounding. An interlock circuit inside the control panel will prevent pumps and equipment from starting until a satisfactory ground is established. The interlock circuit will also shut off pumps and equipment if the ground is lost during the pumping operation.
1. Static earthing & interlock systems is ATEX approved.
2. Module integrated design, easy to install and maintain.
3. Flameproof enclosure: Incorporating Intrinsically Safe Static Grounding Monitoring System. Vehicle static earthing system can be used outdoors for controller’s degree of protection is IP65.
Input Power: 85 VAC to 250 VAC 50 Hz
Input Current: ＜60m A
Output Signal: On-Off signal
Monitoring Set Point: 10 ohms
Alarm: Visible alarm
Spiral Cable: Extendable to 5.3 m (17.4 ft.)
Output Safety Parameters:
Um:250 VAC, Uo: 14.28 VDC, Io: 27.2 mA, Po:97 mW,Co:4.17μF, Lo:192mH
Indicator: Lamp (Green=satisfactory ground and red=no ground)
Ambient Temperature: -20℃ to +55℃(-4℉ to +131℉)
EU-Type Examination Certification No.: Presafe 16 ATEX 8909X
QAN Certificate No.: Presafe 16 ATEX 7744Q
Standard: EN60079-0, EN60079-1, EN60079-11
4. Installation Diagram & Dimensions
Packaging: cartons(one pc in one carton)
Gross Weight: 6.8 kgs
Delivery time: 2 days after payment
Delivery: by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS
6. Company Information