ATEX approved Static Grounding Reel for tank trucks
- US $169-211
- 5 piece
- 316L SS Hosing + 7m cable
- Cable Material
- Clamp Material
- Gross Weight
- ATEX cert.
The ATEX approved "Static Grounding Reels" have a selfretracting cable drum and an instant locking mechanism to prevent the cable from becoming tangled.
The standard S-RL model includes a 7m (23ft.) polyurethane jacketed stainless steel cable. An ATEX approved, heavy duty grounding clamp (with replaceable stainless steel tips) is connected to the cable for a solid connection to the grounding surface. S-RL Static Charge Cable Reel are also available with 15m (49ft.) and 20m (65ft.) cable lengths.
1. Stainless steel housing and base plate.
2. The sealed housing prevents the cable from being exposed to corrosive and harsh environments.
3. The self-storing cable design prevents personnel from being exposed to trip hazards. The self-retracting cable mechanism keeps the cable stored in safe, organized manner.
4. An instant locking mechanism in 3kg retractable reel holds the cable at the desired extended length.
5. Applicable Directive:2014/34/EU
Clamp cable length:7m(23ft.) 15m (49ft.) 20m (65ft.)
The Static Grounding Reel is suitable for use in areas where highly inflammable and explosive materials are being transferred. Recommended application includes but is not limited to:
1) Gasoline filling stations
2) Transport tankers, Vacuum Loading and Unloading tankers, Pneumatic tankers
3) Railroad tank cars
4) Petrochemical Refineries
5) Chemical processing and manufacturing industries
5. Installation Diagram & Dimensions
Packaging: cartons(4 pcs in one carton)
Gross Weight: 11.0 kgs
Delivery time: 2 days after payment
Delivery: by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS
7. Company Information