ATEX approved Static Protection Grounding Monitoring Device
- US $654-817
- 5 piece
- Controller+ Grounding Cable
- Controller Material
- Cable Length
- 5m 7m 10m
- Cable Material
- ATEX cert.
The "Static Grounding Monitoring System" functions as a part of an Overfill Protection & Earthing System. These provide a visual green light indicating a confirmed grounding condition of road tanker vehicles during the transfer of flammable and combustible materials. A red light indicates the absence of dependable grounding. An interlock circuit inside the control panel will prevent pumps and equipment from starting until a satisfactory ground is established. The interlock circuit will also shut off pumps and equipment if the ground is lost during the pumping operation.
1. Static Protection Ground Monitoring Device is ATEX approved.
2. Module integrated design, easy to install and maintain.
3. Flameproof enclosure: Incorporating Intrinsically Safe Static Grounding Monitoring System. Vehicle static earthing system can be used outdoors for controller’s degree of protection is IP65.
Input Power: 85 VAC to 250 VAC 50 Hz
Input Current: ＜60m A
Output Signal: On-Off signal
Monitoring Set Point: 10 ohms
Alarm: Visible alarm
Spiral Cable: Extendable to 5.3 m (17.4 ft.)
Output Safety Parameters:
Um:250 VAC, Uo: 14.28 VDC, Io: 27.2 mA, Po:97 mW,Co:4.17μF, Lo:192mH
Indicator: Lamp (Green=satisfactory ground and red=no ground)
Ambient Temperature: -20℃ to +55℃(-4℉ to +131℉)
EU-Type Examination Certification No.: Presafe 16 ATEX 8909X
QAN Certificate No.: Presafe 16 ATEX 7744Q
Standard: EN60079-0, EN60079-1, EN60079-11
4. Installation Diagram & Dimensions
Packaging: cartons(one pc in one carton)
Gross Weight: 6.8 kgs
Delivery time: 2 days after payment
Delivery: by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS
6. System Elements
6. Company Information