- 112mm X 80mm
（1）ATEX approved aircraft Static Earthing clamps are ATEX approved .
（2）Die-cast aluminum construction with brass jaws.
（3）Brass jaws are designed to allow proper contact onto unpainted surfaces, posts or thin materials.
ATEX approved aircraft Static Earthing clamps with brass jaws
112 mm x 80 mm
|Material||Cast Aluminum||Aluminum Scrap|
|Spring||Defend spring||Simple spring|
Recommended application for the system includes but is not limited to:
1) Tank truck loading and railway loading.
2) The equipotential connection of loading arms or oil pipeline.
3) The transfer of the drums containing raw materials.
Environment temperature: -40℃ to +60℃
Packaging: cartons(25 pcs in one carton)
Gross Weight: 4.5 kgs
Delivery time: 2 days after payment
Delivery:Shipping is depended on customers, either by sea or courier such as FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS
6. Company Information
7.Sizes and Outline drawings
1. When using the SC series static grounding clamps, open the clamp, clip the clamp on the equipment to be grounded, shake the clamp to get rid of the paint or rust to ensure good contact. Open the clamp and remove it after using.
2. When using the PC and CC series static grounding clamps, unscrew the bolt until the clamp can be fixed to pipes or flat materials, and then tighten the bolt to ensure good contact. Unscrew the bolt and remove the clamps after using.
3. When using the PC and CC series static grounding clamps, fix one end according to the method above and then fix the other end.